No matter how big or small your business, TakeCommand is here to help you start and develop a business that has enduring value plus provides terrific returns to you, your customers, and your investors, donors or grant providers.
We understand what your business means to you. It represents your innovative drive and creativity. And even though business ownership remains one of the best ways to build real wealth, we know you are taking financial and career risks that many of your friends or family members don’t understand. We, however, do understand. Our job is to help support your goals, improve your strategies, and inspire you to take command of your business with confidence.
You can do it – we know you can.
Our Service Positioning
TakeCommand is not like other online resources for entrepreneurs. As socially motivated educators and entrepreneurs, we measure our success in terms of how many individuals we help. We want to help more entrepreneurial organizations startup and achieve certain milestones of operating viability including: cash flow breakeven, steady revenue growth, repeat customers, efficient product or service distribution, and profitability. In addition, we want to make our proprietary databases and other educational services affordable to a broader range of for-profit and non-profit entrepreneurs.
Some key areas of education service and editorial attention are:
- Capitalization: We'd like to see more businesses receive funding from private and institutional sources with less headaches and heartaches. TakeCommand will provide practical guidance of how to obtain funding on the best terms possible and in the least amount of time.
- Maintain Advantage: Great ideas with weak market introductions tend to be perfected by larger, better funded competitors. TakeCommand will help entrepreneurs learn how to protect their market position and their most innovative ideas.
- Reduce Risk of Closed Door Failure: TakeCommand will help entrepreneurs learn to recognize the factors that tend to increase operating risk and what strategies tend to reward entrepreneurs in terms of increased sales, profits, asset growth and overall organization sustainability.
- Making Good Decisions: Entrepreneurs are never short on ideas or opportunity. But while entrepreneurs may have a professional background in marketing, technology development or sales, most business decisions have to rest on financial issues too. TakeCommand endeavors to improve the financial acumen of its site visitors and members.
- Manage Personal Risk: How much savings can entrepreneurs afford to invest in a startup enterprise? What separates a smart investment from a foolish investment? TakeCommand will be a consistent voice of prudence and help teach startup entrepreneurs how to understand the personal and financial obligations commonly associated with contracts, debt and owning a business enterprise in America.
Please Join Us
When you join TakeCommand as a member or sponsor, your fees support new online and offline entrepreneurial education programs to help individual entrepreneurs and their surrounding communities succeed too.
Thank you for visiting TakeCommand. Please share your thoughts about how we can improve our services by frequently giving us Feedback.